Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Last Blog!

The Romeo and Juliet project is so close to being done! We only have one scene left to film, and then that will be the end. Everyone did such a good job, and worked extremely hard. I can't believe that we actually pulled it off and I can't wait to watch the final production. Being a costume designer was not easy. We had to pick a costume for ever single one of the characters, even extras, which was not always easy. I'm so glad I got to be a part of this project, because I feel like I wouldn't have completely understanded the story as well. Right now in class we are writing an essay of why this project was valuable. I think that this project was very valuable because it was hands on, and not just us reading the book and taking tests.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to appreciate all of you for your tireless job here. I love the see the end with a great costume designing.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete